Freerun Freerun

The most epic Parkour flash I've ever seen

This movie reminds me what I wouldn't do but still could do. I must say, this flash is awesome and accurate, a rare find. Most people think Parkour is superhuman, James Bond, Prototype, AC and Infamous-like but this flash expressed the directness that Traceurs want to achieve in a chase. The only thing I dislike about this is that it reinforces the Parkour/Freerunner stereotype of being delinquents and doing antisocial behavior and being caught by cops. Even so, this is an amazing flash, keep it up! Now my fingers hurt...

Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

so sad.... WTF SOLID SNAKE!!!

Nice animation, story and the gag about the Lucky star girls.... not to mention the cameo! Nice job!

Western Style Western Style

Reminds me of those 90's rock bands who incorporated Hip Hop and turntables into their music. It's a bit repetitive though and lacked variation but the solos made up for it! Overall, Nice work! Hope you make more!

Hazard Pay Hazard Pay

You sir, will be so great someday.

This piece reminds me more of soldiers on a hazard mission, their lives at stake to complete their mission. You sir, had done a great job on giving the aura and painting a picture of an action/adventure setting. GREAT JOB, keep it up.

TheBenjerman responds:

Thanks!

^_^

Land Whale Land Whale

The first thing that comes to my mind...Adventure Time!
This is a very unusual yet creative piece! Keep it up!

la donna con il collo lungo la donna con il collo lungo

Amazing!

Wow, I like the vector cartoon style! And you did this on PS7!? wow! Keep up the fantastic work, man! Kinda reminds me of monsters vs aliens....oh nevermind :-bd